How To Sync/Back up via WebDAV
The following information will guide you on how to properly setup a sync or backup with a WebDAV server:
Note: You will need the following information for your WebDAV location you want to sync with or back up to:
- Server Name
- Login User name and Password
- Start GoodSync and click Browse on the left side.
Once the Browse dialog appears click WebDAV.
- Enter the server name into the Address field in the format: http://www.mydomain.com
- Enter your User name and Password for the server in the specified fields, then click the GO button on the top of the menu screen.
Once the folders on the WebDAV server appear, select the folder which you would like to synchronize with or back up to.
- Once you have selected the location, click OK.
Click Browse on the right side, selecting where you would like to back up or sync your data to.
Note: by default you are performing a sync, if you want to back up instead, first select Job > Options > 1- Way Left to Right, and then continue with step 7)
- Start the sync/backup process by clicking the Analyze button.
- Click the Sync button to complete your sync/backup.