GoodSync for Microsoft SkyDrive
With GoodSync, anyone with a Windows Live, Windows Messenger, or Hotmail account can sync their SkyDrive files with their desktop and vice versa. This is a great way for GoodSync users to store their data online or for Windows Live users to take advantage of GoodSync’s power and flexibility when syncing files between their desktops and the cloud.
How to sync via Microsoft SkyDrive
- Start GoodSync and click Browse on the Left.
Once the Browse dialog appears, click SkyDrive.
- Enter your Windows Live ID, Hotmail or Messenger username and password and click Go (top right).
- Once the folders from your SkyDrive account appear, select the folder you want to back up or sync. Click OK.
Click Browse on the Right and select the local folder with which you’d like to back up or sync your selected SkyDrive folder.
*Note: If you want to backup instead of sync (sync is the default), first select Job > Options > 1- Way Left to Right, and then continue with Step 6.
- Start the sync/backup process by clicking Analyze.
- Click Sync to complete your sync/backup.