GoodSync for Amazon S3
GoodSync supports backups and syncs between computers and Amazon S3, one of Amazon's options for online file storage. This is a great way for GoodSync users to store their data online or for Amazon S3 users to take advantage of GoodSync's power and flexibility when syncing files between their desktops and the cloud.
How to sync via Amazon S3
- Start GoodSync and click Browse on the Left.
Once the Browse dialog appears, click Amazon S3.
- Enter your Access Key ID and Secret Key from your Amazon S3 account and click Go (top right).
- Once the folders from your Amazon S3 account appear, select the folder you want to back up or sync. Click OK.
Click Browse on the Right and select the local folder with which you’d like to back up or sync your selected Amazon S3 folder.
*Note: If you want to backup instead of sync (sync is the default), first select Job > Options > 1- Way Left to Right, and then continue with Step 6.
- Start the sync/backup process by clicking Analyze.
- Click Sync to complete your sync/backup.