GoodSync for Windows Azure
With GoodSync, anyone with a Windows Azure account can sync their Azure files with their desktop and vice versa. This is a fantastic way for GoodSync users to store their data online or for Windows Azure users to take advantage of GoodSync's power and flexibility when syncing files between their desktops and the cloud.
How to sync via Windows Azure
- Start GoodSync and click Browse on the Left.
Once the Browse dialog appears, click Windows Azure.
- Enter your storage account and primary access key from your Windows Azure account and click Go (top right).
- Once the folders from your Windows Azure account appear, select the folder you want to back up or sync. Click OK.
Click Browse on the Right and select the local folder with which you'd like to back up or sync your selected Windows Azure folder.
*Note: If you want to backup instead of sync (sync is the default), first select Job > Options > 1- Way Left to Right, and then continue with Step 6.
- Start the sync/backup process by clicking Analyze.
- Click Sync to complete your sync/backup.