GoodSync for Amazon Cloud Drive
GoodSync supports backups and syncs between computers and Amazon Cloud Drive one of Amazon's options for online file storage. This is a great way for GoodSync users to store their data online or for Amazon Cloud Drive users to take advantage of GoodSync's power and flexibility when syncing files between their desktops and the cloud.
How to Sync via Amazon Cloud Drive
- Start GoodSync and click Please click here to select Folder on the Left.
- Once the Browse dialog appears, click Amazon Cloud Drive.
- Enter your Amazon Email and click Go (top right).
- If this is your first time using GoodSync with your Amazon CD account, your browser will open and you will have to agree to let the software interact with Amazon.
- Once the folders from your Amazon CD account appear, select the folder you want to back up or sync. Click OK.
Click Browse on the Right and select the local folder with which you'd like to back up or sync your selected Amazon CD folder.
*Note: If you want to backup instead of sync (sync is the default), first select Job > Options > 1- Way Left to Right, and then continue with Step 7.
- Start the sync/backup process by clicking Analyze.
- Click Sync to complete your sync/backup.