GoodSync for OneDrive Office 365
With GoodSync, anyone with a Windows account can sync and backup their Microsoft drive files with their desktop to the cloud.
***In version 10, One Drive Office 365 replaces the following older file systems:
OneDrive Consumer, OneDrive Pro (SharePoint), Office 365, and SkyDrive file systems
How to sync via Microsoft OneDrive
- Start GoodSync and click "Please click here to select Folder" on the Left.
- Once the Left Folder Window opens select OneDrive Office365.
- A browser window will open providing a sign to your account. Enter your user ID for any Microsoft account and select Next.
Your browser should now forward you to the Sign in for the respective account. Please enter your Email/Phone and Password for authentication, and then select Sign in.
- If this is your first time using GoodSync with OneDrive/Office365/SharePoint, you’ll see the following screen. Please click Yes to allow GoodSync to access your account.
- You will get a message in your browser "Discovery access granted. You can return to GoodSync now.".
- From the GoodSync server list, select the server you want to use and click Go. If you have more than one account listed, please make sure you have selected the right account.
- The folders from your OneDrive account should now appear on your Folder popup. Select the folder you want to back up or sync. Click OK.
- Select "Please click here to select folder" on the Right to select the destination folder where you would like to backup/sync and select OK.
Please ensure that your job type is correct. Go to Job > Options > (Job Type)
Left to Right backup (1-Way)
Right to Left backup (1-Way)
- Start the sync/backup process by clicking the Analyze button.
- Examine the file copy actions that Analyze proposes and make sure they are correct.
- Click the Sync button to complete the proposed changes.