The GoodSync family of products comprises a multi-tiered system to fit the needs of organizations of any size. Whether backing up laptops, synchronizing data offsite or collaborating with multiple users in multiple locations, GoodSync can handle your unique situation. GoodSync supports cloud syncing, whether to your existing cloud or enabling a private cloud solution; get the most out of your data and ensure consistent synchronization. Read below to discover how GoodSync is the best fit for your organization and gain peace of mind that your data is in good hands.
*Compatible with a variety of platforms including Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android.
GoodSync Family of Products
Every environment is different. Take a look and see how the robust and fully-featured GoodSync family can be the best fit for your needs – no matter where your users are located.
Utilize the Workstation component of GoodSync to backup and sync files of User workstations to your destination of choice. Sync multiple workstations with each other, to a server, or to your cloud storage solution. Easy to use Interface allows for customized job creation and sync scheduling.
- Safely and securely create a sync schedule to quickly and easily synchronize User data.
- Keep your employees’ data up to date on or off-site with cloud synchronization.
- Supports a wide variety of environments and protocols.
- Simple and silent mass deployment for minimal user interaction.
Backing up pertinent files from servers is paramount, but so is retrieving that data. Backup your servers and the critical information with GoodSync by integrating your users through Active Directory and Group Policy. Because GoodSync preserves the original file format of your data, you will be able to quickly search for and recover files immediately in their native format.
- Utilize Delta synchronization at the block level to limit sync size and manage bandwidth usage.
- Provide a collaboration location to sync multiple workstations, easily share document changes.
- Provide multiple points of recovery by replicating data to additional server sites.
- Keep Windows permissions and settings intact during syncs.
Centralize your backup and file synchronization in a single web interface. Grant admin access and manage users in multiple locations, apply Grouping to easily create and distribute sync jobs. Advanced reporting tools allow admins the ability to review and evaluate sync progress in real-time, and be proactive with determining potential issues.
- Distribute and run jobs silently on User machines- no need for User product training.
- Proactively checks for issues and provides alerts before and during syncs.
- Multiple authentication methods allows for easy, silent installation with zero user interaction.
- Centralized reporting, alerts, and management tools.