How to Sync
Sync Direct P2P
Sync With The Cloud
Sync With Devices
How To Sync/Back up Outlook .PST File(s)
GoodSync can perform backups (1-way syncs) and limited 2-way syncs of Outlook data. Read More.
The following information will guide you on how to properly setup a backup of your Outlook data:
- To perform a sync or backup of Outlook data, Outlook must be closed.
2. Select “Please click here to select folder” on the Left and select the file Outlook.pst which contains Outlook data.
Note that you’ll have to check the “Show Files” box (shown below). This file can be found in the following locations:
- XP/7/8/10: C:\Documents and Settings\<User Name>\Local Settings\AppData\ Microsoft\Outlook
- Vista: C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\Local\ Microsoft\Outlook
- Mac OS X: Documents/Microsoft User Data/Office 200X Identities/Identity Name/
- After you’ve selected the .pst files, click OK.
- Select “Please click here to select folder” on the Right to select the destination folder where you would like to backup/sync with. Please ensure that your job type is correct. Go to Job > Options > (Job Type)
- Start the sync/backup process by clicking the Analyze button.
- Examine the file copy actions that Analyze proposes and make sure they are correct.
- Click the Sync button to complete the proposed changes.
Left to Right backup (1-Way)
Right to Left backup (1-Way)