Languages and Translation
Current GoodSync Languages
|Sabri Bahatem, Mukalla
|Mauro da Silva, Roberto Reis, Cicero Ferreira
|Josep Ma. Roy i Balague
|Qian, Aneurin Hsu
|K. Bach, Rolf Egmose
|H.Geboers, J.H.de Vroet
|Albert Huret, Marc Champion
|Bálint Vereskuti, C.Balázs
|Nadia Mari, Aldo Morgavi
|Makoto Kobayashi, Bob
|Erlend Øfstaas, Stein
|M.Raczko, Jaroslaw Teterycz
|Dr. Teo, Neoxial.com
|Siber Systems, Inc.
|Francisco J. Arrillaga
|Yumer Translation Agency
|Artem Polivanchuk, Vladimir Dudak
Translate GoodSync and Receive a FREE PRO license!
We are seeking enthusiastic people who enjoy GoodSync and can translate it to their language.
Those who completely translate GoodSync into their language will be granted a GoodSync Pro license as well as recognized in the language chart above.
How to do a User Interface Translation
- Download English UI file default.rfs
- Copy this file to file xx-Language.rfs where "xx" is the 2-letter code of your language/culture and "Language" is the full name of your language. (Example: French file will have name "fr-french.rfs").
- If your language is already translated and you want to improve current translation, then instead of starting with the English file, download the current translation file from the list above.
- In the RFS translate the phrases that are in English into your language.
- Do not use a Word or HTML editor. RFS file is a text file and it must remain a text file.
- Place your new RFS file into GoodSync program files folder, C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync and restart GoodSync
- Select View -> Program Options and change the language to your new language file that ends with .rfs.
- Make sure the user interface is translated correctly by viewing (testing) all menus and running all commands.
- Send us the translated file, and after reviewing it we will include it in the next release.
- If you are sending a file with incomplete translation, please indicate so.
How to do a Web Site Translation
Request source HTML files for translation from Support.
We appreciate your efforts in aiding a continuing improvement of GoodSync.
Questions/Suggestions - Contact us.