We have received great feedback from thousands of users, here is a small sample of what some of them say about GoodSync:
- I've used everyone else's sync software too (which they are all uninstalled now). However, yours is the cat's meow. I've grown so accustomed to it, and love it SO freaking much. I not only finally purchased it, but also purchased the mobile version as well. And I'm not even sure if I need the portable or not. Keep up the great work (although I don't know how much better it can be).--Wes Jones
- GoodSync is very practical, effective, light and fast. Peer-to-peer is the way to go, because we avoid being enslaved by the cloud-based systems and risking having our data vulnerable. GoodSync has also a reasonable price which makes it worth paying for. I bought two licences already.--André Sartori
- Cheaper and faster than Dropbox, SugarSync or Box.com - GoodSync 9, the better alternative.--Doug Bardwell
- I've been using Goodsync for about a year and it is fast, reliable, easy to use, and stable. I tried a number of backup/sync products before finding Goodsync, and this is by far the best application I've found for this purpose. Furthermore, I just discovered that I can use Goodsync to sync with a SharePoint instance, and given that this is an ASP hosted sharepoint instance, it is particularly important that I be able to back up all the documents nightly. Goodsync allows me to do this easily and quickly. Thanks again for a great product. You've got a loyal customer who is telling his friends about this great product.--Juan Thompson
- I was a little scared and nervous to try it. I didn't know how to use it or how to really back up my files. But after installing it and reading the easy to use instructions, I had my files being backed up in minutes! It backed up my pictures (which was extremely important to me), my music, videos, even my entire hard drive if I wanted!--Marissa (MomGadget.com)
- GoodSync is an easy to use program which provides you with peace of mind knowing that your data is secure and that you will always have a backup available. If you've been considering a program that will backup and keep your work synchronized - GoodSync is well worth trying--Catherine Roseberry (About.com)
After going through your GoodSynch software I decided to buy it as it was simply the best I had reviewed and tested. Usability functionality, look and feel. You might have named it PerfectSynch!
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for creating a program that I have long needed. I cannot tell you how much heartache you will save me in the future (from lost files, lost data, etc). I know because I have had serious losses in the past. Every other backup program I have used has some sort of problem with it, namely the lack of ability to be able to change a copy of a given file in any one of its locations and have it be updated in the other locations where it is stored. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
- Just wanted to say - this software saves my life every day. I can't believe I used to use Windows Live Mesh.--Rob Swire
Just wanted to say a big thank you for a great program. It's fast, reliable and is what I've been looking for to give me peace of mind. My valuable files are now backed up and safe!
I've been hunting around the internet for a simple, powerful, easy-to-use product that keeps my folders synchronized. Simple - please make the folders selected have the most recent files. I used the free download once; it was so well laid out and performed so well that I immediately purchased the pro version. Has to be one of the best $20 purchases I ever made. GoodSync rocks!
This program does it all. It's easy to set-up, easy to use and plain and simple...it just works. It literally took me 2 minutes to learn and figure out where the automatic settings were. Now all my files are synched-up automatically, which is good since I have a few GBs of photos, music, etc. I highly recommend this software.
Anyone who has two or more computers should have this amazing piece of software. Simple, convenient, easy to install, understand and use. I cannot praise it enough. Well done Siber Systems - you have revolutionized my life in a matter of seconds. Keep up the good work.
--Mr Clemo, London
When I visited your site today I noticed your great tool finally has a built in FTP client. I downloaded immediately, installed, and tested using my own FTP server. And it works just as great as local backup! I wanted to compliment you with this very helpful add-on. It is my solid conviction you have gold in your hands here.
--Rick de Zwart
I decided to give the pro version a try, after sampling and considering many other alternatives. So far I have to say that I like Goodsync! It does what I want it too, and it was very economical [especially compared to similar but much pricier software]. No more cherry picking files to back up, and inconsistent source and destination folders. This is how it should be quick and effective file syncing. Good job! I'll recommend you to anyone that should really be using this on their PC.
... I have to tell ya; I have my ways of getting software at 'very' 'good' 'rates' ... but your program excelled anything that anyone else had to offer — It took me about one hour to decide that you had the PERFECT program. Seldom am I impressed enough to email any company. This app is worth every penny and more.
--Don Werts, Taylor SC
I just wanted to say that GoodSync has so far surpassed my expectations when it comes to synchronising files. It has worked flawlessly so far. It synchronises what it is supposed to synchronise and it does it without fuss or nonsense. It just works and it does in such a logical way. I don't need to delve too deeply into its workings. The interface is just so simple to use. Great work, guys! Keep up the good work in the product development of GoodSync.
--Mark Plettner (Australia)
Very intuitive program. Better than the bundled software with my external HD.
--gawhite21 (CNET User)
Very easy, actually syncs folders! I tried a few others, but this one actually does what it says it does. Extremely easy to use!
--J (CNET User)
Your utility has got to be one of the most useful pieces of software I have ever tried. It does exactly as stated and very quickly too. I'm using it to keep copies of around 4500 files in 25 directories in sync - brilliant tool, saved me the job of writing my own.
--Mr. R. Brown of Halstead, Essex, UK
This does exactly what it says, and doesn't cost $40.00.
--Ole1kanobe (CNET User)
Efficient, Effective Simplicity. Just the kind of program I have been looking for to sync files across drives on my network without expense. Especially for the cost of the license, this is fantastic.
--jflet (CNET User)
Just wanted to let you know that GS is still working flawlessly. It detects file changes and syncs very quickly, sometimes more quickly than Windows can refresh a folder view. Again, my thanks for your dedication to this issue.