GoodSync for Windows Azure
With GoodSync, anyone with a Windows Azure account can sync their Azure files with their desktop and vice versa. This is a fantastic way for GoodSync users to store their data online or for Windows Azure users to take advantage of GoodSync's power and flexibility when syncing files between their desktops and the cloud.
How to Sync via Windows Azure
- Start GoodSync and click Please click here to select Folder on the Left.
Once the Browse dialog appears, click Windows Azure.
- Enter your storage account and primary access key from your Windows Azure account and click Go (top right).
- Once the folders from your Windows Azure account appear, select the folder you would like to backup/sync with
- Select “Please click here to select folder” on the Right to select the destination folder where you would like to backup/sync to and select Ok.
Please ensure that your job type is correct. Go to Job > Options > (Job Type)
Left to Right backup (1-Way)
Right to Left backup (1-Way)
- Start the sync/backup process by clicking the Analyze button.
- Examine the file copy actions that Analyze proposes and make sure they are correct.
Click the Sync button to complete the proposed changes.