GoodSync ASUSTOR NAS
GoodSync Server is installed directly on the NAS.
It serves files to GoodSync clients in a fast and efficient manner:
* you do not need a separate computer to get to files on NAS via SMB,
* block-level delta copy works properly,
* upload and download are much faster as there is no SMB overhead.
Current version is 11.8.0.
Lookup model of your NAS:
Download one of the installer files to your Download folder:
|ARM 32||AS1002T, AS1004T||GoodSync_ASUSTOR_arm.apk|
|ARM 64||AS4002T, AS4004T||GoodSync_ASUSTOR_arm64.apk|
|Intel 32||AS-2XX/3XX series||GoodSync_ASUSTOR_i386.apk|
|Intel 64||AS50/AS51 series
* Login into NAS Web GUI:
where 192.168.1.NNN is local IP address of your NAS, you should know it already.
You also have to enter UserId and Password of the NAS.
* Start App Central.
* Click Manual Install.
* Click Browse... and Select *.apk file from your Downloads folder.
* Click Upload -- which really means Download to NAS.
* Check [Enable port forwarding for GoodSync] and click [Next].
* On next page check [I understand the risks...] and click [Install]
* After Install, Click GoodSync icon on NAS Web UI Desktop
* You will see Initial Setup dialog of GoodSync Server.
Enter your GoodSync Account UserID and Password.
* Now your GoodSync Server on NAS will become visible on the Internet and Local Net.
You can see it in GoodSync Explorer, and upload/download/sync files with it.
The entire file system of Linux-based NAS is visible to you, so may see some unfamiliar files.
* To change configuration of GoodSync Server on the NAS, go to to:
and login using your GoodSync Connect credentials.